Home page navigational bar go to daelnet
Wharfedale Skipton into Pendle Opening Times
DENT | DENT St Andrew
The twisty cobbled streets of Dent cluster round this imposing church on a high knoll of ground above the River Dee. Despite three restorations, many ancient features, come dating back to 900 years. The 17 th and 18th century pews bear the initials of the traditional "statesmen" of Dent, constructed in 1429 and still functioning. The illustrious Sedgwick family are commemorated in stained glass and inscription.
COWGILL
CHAPEL-le-DALE
THORNTON-in-LONSDALE
INGLETON
CLAPHAM
AUSTWICK
HORTON-in-RIBBLESDALE
STAINFORTH
LANGCLIFFE
GIGGLESWICK
SETTLE
LONG PRESTON
KIRKBY MALHAM
go to Diocese of Bradford home page
 
,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
Churches in wharfedale | Churches from Skipton to Pendle | Opening times
·   ·   ·   ·   ·   ·   ·   ·   ·
Line drawing by Bert Chandler
Text by Kate Rhodes

daelnet home page

Webcraft by q u a n t u m   d o t   k n o w l e d g e

       Copyright ©1997, 1998 quantum dot knowledge